Course lengths: The main distance is 23 km, but also a 15 km course
Entry fee: 23 km: 600 NOK. 15 km: 500 NOK.
Elevation gain: 1900 meters for the full distance and 1000 meters for the 15 km
Start and finish: Isfjorden shooting range (62.586471, 7.808781)
Parking: By the arena
The terrain: It's partly very technical, muddy and wet surfaces. Use shoes with deep lugs, the experience will be better ;)
Course marking: The participants will follow the marked course. It will be marked with flags and barrier tape. The course will be fully marked.
Aid stations: 2 aid stations for 23 km. 1 aid station for 15 km.
Cut-off time: To be announced
Prize ceremony: 15:30
Prize money: 2500 NOK to 1st place women and men at 23 km
The participants will receive the latest updates on email before race day!
Contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com or isfjordenskyrace on instagram/facebook
All participants will receive:
- Isfjorden Skyrace beanie
- Bar from Moonvalley
- Discounts on Romsdalsgondolen, Fjellbrent kaffebrenneri, Moonlight Mountain gear and Moonvalley
Winners of the 23k:
- 2500 NOK
Top 3 prizes:
- Shoes from VJ sport
- Sweather and beanie from Rauma Garn
- Gondol ticket from Romsdalsgondolen
- Headlight from Moonlight Mountain Gear
- Gift card Sport 1 Åndalsnes
- Coffee from Fjellbrent kaffebrenneri
Friday, 23 June:
17:00-19:00: Collection of bib numbers at Sport 1 Åndalsnes
Saturday, 24 June:
09:30-10:30: Collection of bib numbers at arena
11:00: Start 23 km
11:15: Start 15 km
15:30: Prize ceremony
More information will come.
Mandatory equipment for participants:
- Backpack, drinking vest or similar where you can carry the mandatory equipment
- Windproof jacket
- Soft flask, cup or similar to carry water between the aidstations
- Mobile phone (fully charged)
- Shoes with good grip!
Any additions may come (weather forecast)
Conditions for participation
When retrieving the bib number, the following is accepted:
- I am aware that I participate on my own risk
- I confirm that I have responsibility for my personal belongings on race day
- I accept that health care professionals may choose to take me out of the race if it's not safe to complete.
- I confirm that it's forbidden to use drugs other listed things on Antidoping Norge.
- I confirm that I am obliged to obtain all the mandatory equipment throughout the whole race, and in the event of lack of this I may be disqualified from the race.
- I confirm that Isfjorden Skyrace can take photos/videos of me on race day which later can be used to promote the event.
- I confirm that if the race is canceled due to "too bad" weather or other circumstances that Isfjorden Skyrace cannot be blamed the entry fee will not be refunded
- I confirm that Isfjorden Skyrace can change the race routes right up to race start for safety reasons.
- I confirm that I do not hold Isfjorden Skyrace responsible for any claim that may result from participation in the event
- I confirm that I am obliged to notify the race office if I not finish the race