Course lengths: The main distance is 23 km, but also a 15 km course
Start and finish:
The terrain: It's partly very technical, muddy and wet surfaces. Use shoes with deep lugs, the experience will be better ;)
Course marking: The participants will follow the marked course. It will be marked with flags and barrier tape. The course will be fully marked.
The participants will receive the latest updates on email before race day!
Contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com or isfjordenskyrace on instagram/facebook
Mandatory equipment for participants:
- Backpack, drinking vest or similar where you can carry the mandatory equipment
- Windproof jacket
- Soft flask, cup or similar to carry water between the aid stations
- Mobile phone (fully charged)
- Shoes with good grip!
- Emergency blanket
Any additions may come (weather forecast)
Conditions for participation
When retrieving the bib number, the following is accepted:
- I am aware that I participate on my own risk
- I confirm that I have responsibility for my personal belongings on race day
- I accept that health care professionals may choose to take me out of the race if it's not safe to complete.
- I confirm that it's forbidden to use drugs other listed things on Antidoping Norge.
- I confirm that I am obliged to obtain all the mandatory equipment throughout the whole race, and in the event of lack of this I may be disqualified from the race.
- I confirm that Isfjorden Skyrace can take photos/videos of me on race day which later can be used to promote the event.
- I confirm that if the race is canceled due to "too bad" weather or other circumstances that Isfjorden Skyrace cannot be blamed the entry fee will not be refunded
- I confirm that Isfjorden Skyrace can change the race routes right up to race start for safety reasons.
- I confirm that I do not hold Isfjorden Skyrace responsible for any claim that may result from participation in the event
- I confirm that I am obliged to notify the race office if I not finish the race